• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sorcerer’s Tunic

RessMePlz

Journeyman
Which is the price of a full Sorcerer’s Tunic set (original, no replica) invuln blue dyed? Is still worth something?

Thanks

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see people still using that suit but the only one I have seen on vendors in ages is the replica. I haven't seen anyone sell the original since not long after they came out. I suspect people, like me, put theirs on mannequins and there they stay. I can't even find the original suit on third-party sales web pages. They are "Out of Stock". So, I am thinking they are somewhat valuable. (And I was no help at all....) :next:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A few years ago I was paying 30 to 40 million Pursuit for the old clean up I'm not sure if they still going price or not this was about 4 or 5 years ago. Right now there is a knigh5 suit in a auction.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry for 2nd post was in the drive through.

I would assume that the price would be higher. Becasue every thing goes up in price.

But with the state of the rares market less buyers and more sellers. Came back in August and seen em items selling for 50mil when they use to sell for 300mil and up. Rare collector's leaveing the game. I would find it a hard selling item. Its still a useful item. My tamer mage wears it.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Searched on Atl, only replicas for sale… seems a very rare set
Its not that rare was the best clean up set from that year. I have 3 or 4 of them. The female one is rarer of the two. Most are just collecting dust on mannequins.

The knights set just sold for 10 mil in auction. I would still say 30 mil for male if that and 40 for female if that.

Put it on a vendor and keep lowering the price. If the rep is selling for x amount add 20 mil.

I might be out of the loop just came back in August. But I am a collector of armor and know a thing or two on them.

RessMePlz

Journeyman
Its not that rare was the best clean up set from that year. I have 3 or 4 of them. The female one is rarer of the two. Most are just collecting dust on mannequins.

The knights set just sold for 10 mil in auction. I would still say 30 mil for male if that and 40 for female if that.

Put it on a vendor and keep lowering the price. If the rep is selling for x amount add 20 mil.

I might be out of the loop just came back in August. But I am a collector of armor and know a thing or two on them.
tnx :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the end, I’ve put the suit on my necro tamer :) don’t want to sell it for few millions
You can craft (easily) a way better suit these days. Its more of a collector's suit. Stick it on a mannequin.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can craft (easily) a way better suit these days. Its more of a collector's suit. Stick it on a mannequin.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I concur worth more on a mannaquin un-damaged