• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soooooo, my Greater Frost Dragon went wild

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Was up in the Shadowguard just right now, was doing the encounter solo as i needed to catch up to some guild mates who did the rooms last night so we could do the champ tonight when we all get on.
was doing the Belfry and i was having some lag, i was giving orders and they where coming out delayed, so i of course started spamming my orders which never turns out good and sure enough, POP, my perfect Frost Dragon went wild.
so i stopped and tamed him and left the encounter.
head over to the stable, get some meat and feed him, go to start the bonding process thinking i just dodged a bullet and went to lore him..... all his stats and skills are SCREWED!

he got hit again with the stat/skill loss on this 2nd tamer.

he's ruined.

very disheartened right now.
he was a perfect example of his species and i took great pride in ownership of him, now he's garbage.
time for a walk away before the old computer fly's i think.

grrrrrrrr

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The skills will increase back to what they were. Stats should not change.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Was up in the Shadowguard just right now, was doing the encounter solo as i needed to catch up to some guild mates who did the rooms last night so we could do the champ tonight when we all get on.
was doing the Belfry and i was having some lag, i was giving orders and they where coming out delayed, so i of course started spamming my orders which never turns out good and sure enough, POP, my perfect Frost Dragon went wild.
so i stopped and tamed him and left the encounter.
head over to the stable, get some meat and feed him, go to start the bonding process thinking i just dodged a bullet and went to lore him..... all his stats and skills are SCREWED!

he got hit again with the stat/skill loss on this 2nd tamer.

he's ruined.

very disheartened right now.
he was a perfect example of his species and i took great pride in ownership of him, now he's garbage.
time for a walk away before the old computer fly's i think.

grrrrrrrr
Time for the Shadow ele again. Sorry this happened. I hope they fix these going wild issues soon.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poo
Oh Poo
Hun you retamed him he is still on his training scrolls and stats will go back as you retrain him back up.
Now had you not and another tamer gotten to him.....
But be glad you can train him back up to his glorious self.
Grab a snack and a drink and go find a few shadow ele's to pester... gl

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i dont know guys.
he was a 1000hp now he's 940hp
he STR took a hit, his stamina took a hit, his mana and int took hits.

he skills, which where all high are down into the 80's and 70's!!!!!!!!!!!
like the first time i tamed him his skills dropped down into the 90's which was normal, but down into the 80'a and 70's??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

no, something happened, he lost like he was a fresh wild again.
he is wrecked, ya cant get stats back and the skills will not go back to what they where i dont think, id have to get out the calculator and check but ive never seen a greater's skills drop down into the 70's.

Abyss-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
he is wrecked, ya cant get stats back and the skills will not go back to what they where i dont think, id have to get out the calculator and check but ive never seen a greater's skills drop down into the 70's.
@Poo You are using CC i assume? Go to Enhanced Client and lore it and you can see how high his skillcap is. Usually the skillcap of a pet will not decrease. only the current skill will decrease which you should be able to train up again.

Abyss-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Reminds me of when they ruined the phoenix..........just sayin'
That bird was so damn funny. People could not outrun it hahaha..and then he got doublenerfed. Optical nerf is a nerf too lol.. He looks like a LGBT-Turkey now

North_LS

Journeyman
happened to me with a prepatch dragon i'd trained to 4 slots. it went untame, and upon retaming it dropped stats and jumped to 5 slots. i still have it stabled since it was the first dragon i'd ever tamed 16 or so years ago, but its pretty much useless now.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reminds me of when they ruined the phoenix..........just sayin'
It was old. It had to be decomissioned. Besides, the design was probably done by a color blind. Or he maybe just washed out over the years.
If you spend some time with the new guy, you'll notice, that he's actually a nice guy. Especially the pink...

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was old. It had to be decomissioned. Besides, the design was probably done by a color blind. Or he maybe just washed out over the years.
If you spend some time with the new guy, you'll notice, that he's actually a nice guy. Especially the pink...
I'm sorry......what exactly is the colour coding of the "new" Frost Dragon again....Hmmmm??...... Oh that's right....it's just a re-hued Greater Dragon....... :p

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poo send in e mail to Mesanna under subject id put Abnormal change in pet stats need help.
Then explain in the note space what went down... it shouldn't have lost stats ...if it was your frost tame nothing but skill loss should have happened .

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry......what exactly is the colour coding of the "new" Frost Dragon again....Hmmmm??...... Oh that's right....it's just a re-hued Greater Dragon....... :p
Dragons never get old. Especially the ones from ultima ;)

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poo send in e mail to Mesanna under subject id put Abnormal change in pet stats need help.
Then explain in the note space what went down... it shouldn't have lost stats ...if it was your frost tame nothing but skill loss should have happened .
Why, so she'll just tell him that she can't fix it? Because that's exactly what's going to happen.