• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sooo... Which champ is next???

G

Bedlam was a lot of fun and it was done in a reasonable time.

So for the next "project" may I propose either pixie/ki-rin spawn over by Blood Dungeon or Twisted Weald spawn?

Anyone up for one of these?

G

Ill be there, if my connection is ok *fingers crossed* and it is on a day i can attend of course

G

<blockquote><hr>

and it is on a day i can attend of course

[/ QUOTE ]

Please feel free to post a date and time when U can join and we can see if that is a time that suits most of us...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

and it is on a day i can attend of course

[/ QUOTE ]

Please feel free to post a date and time when U can join and we can see if that is a time that suits most of us...

[/ QUOTE ]

Any day other than Thursdays or Saturdays, Time doesnt matter.

G

Hmm the sunday was a bit late for some what I remember hearing.
The last time it was a bit late and you never know how long a (peerless)champ might take (depending on the amount of people).
I must say the Bedlam one went pretty fast though.

I

imported_Cheerful

Some confusion on timing also, suggest that we say 8.30 gmt again but meet up at 8.15. If it's Twisted, you need to see Calendor in Heartwwod to enter.

I

imported_Cheerful

Was kinda assuming it was tonight! If not, what about tomorrow night?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Was kinda assuming it was tonight!

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh!

<blockquote><hr>

If not, what about tomorrow night?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, either two works for me. I will show up at the sparkling gate in 20 minutes and see what happens...

Wonder what kind of char would work best for this one?

I

imported_Cheerful

Well seems i did assume too much...3V's the champ might have taken some time so..how about Wednesday 8.30 gmt?

G

<blockquote><hr>

How about you add some excitement and meaning to these champ events and organize a Fel. spawn? =P

[/ QUOTE ]

I only enjoy Ilsh Champ spawns now, as there is no chance of getting ganked by reds.
Dont get me wrong tho, i do enjoy 1v1 PvP.
As for meaning, well i do them for the challange and try to have fun

I

imported_Spiritless

<blockquote><hr>

I only enjoy Ilsh Champ spawns now, as there is no chance of getting ganked by reds.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you got a decent group of people from the board together, you'd be able to repel the attack. That's part of the fun; it's better than killing monsters endlessly with no real risk surely?

Whatever though. Champing with no risk and no reward on top of that sounds kinda dull to me. A decent outing would be a tale of boardies holding a champ in Fel. and a few people getting some decent scrolls. This would also generate fun for people who like to raid champs to see if they could capture it. That's a real champ event that someone should consider organizing.

I

imported_Cheerful

On the evidence of last night i think it's highly unlikely although we done well, considering. How annoying are those dryads arrggh.