• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Sooo I was thinking of coming back.

wolfgangwood

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is the community?How large? How involved? Are there players on after 11pm EST time? I used to be Wolfgang of the Urban Knights, UN. I was wondering if it is worth it to come back and if so , how clueless will I be?
Thanks
Wolf aka Craig

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... the Atlantic community isn't what it used to be... and sadly, this system is a reflection of sorts. From what I've recently seen of most of the other shards? Atlantic is still rocking the game. Loads of players on late night. Perhaps not "loads" but a good amount of trade still going on. Hunting and treasure to be had. Quests and loads of lands to explore and adventure. Sadly... or more amazing, I dont see a lot of open house space. Even some of the 7x7 spots people were lucky to get more then 5 years ago is still taken today.

In all honesty, I've been playing easy for the last couple years as life has been a little complex, but getting back in to the swing of things... what I've forgotten is only something to laugh about with all the new things I just had no clue about. :) So, its all good fun. Only way to really go is jumping in feet first and let it ride. The more community the better! If you want it easy and slow, Atlantic isn't your shard and I think you want more of a community. I know, I sure do!

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I recently came back a few months ago. I got up to speed in a few weeks. Atl by far has the most players, and ya there's a good amount on after 11pm est. Try to find a guild that will help you. Some other shards are more community oriented than atl, but it's still a good server. If you come back I'd be happy to help you get started up again on atl. Just message me here if you come back :)

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Technician

Visitor
I'd say give it a shot, I just returned after I don't know from xxx year hiatus, I'm having a blast on my new home Atlantic.

I recently got back aswell.
Atlantic is not my home shard and I have terrible ping, but its heavily populated compared to any other shard I've seen so if Atlantic is your home you're in luck. For my part I'm starting from scratch here where I'll have more people to play with.

Suri

Visitor
I just came back myself after 3+ years. It seems active, but for the most part about 75% of what it was a few years ago. Atlantic still has good peaks on the weekends too.

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Christmas is Coming ...Christmas is coming... You can come back too!! Atlantic is the place to start back up, It is a lot easier to learn all the new adventures (and there is a lot ) with people then by yourself. There is a lot of people willing to help too. If you decide to come back, during the holidays look for the crazy Christmas Elves *thinks wait that's me* She has a lot of goodies to give away!