• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sooo EA do not want my money?

G

Nope, not another "I'm leaving" post!

Though if this isn't sorted soon I may have to!

Tried logging into my account - it was blocked (apparenlty my billing info was deleted hence the blocking)

Anyway, I've spent the past hour or so trying to put my details in and reactivate my subscription to no avail. It keeps just refreshing to the 'enter your details' page

Anyone else having this trouble?

Anyone know when it will be fixed?

G

What browser are you using?

Try checking you haven't blocked any cookies that might be coming from the account management site.

Wenchy

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

try calling

[/ QUOTE ]

run away!! run away!!

I tried to do something nice for my brother yesterday and pay for more game time. It has been a hassle and talking to an actual person who although was trying to be helpful almost had me in tears with frustration. He repeated the same sentence 4 times...4 times for me to understand what he was trying to say. Mi madre is Spanish with a very thick accent, I thought I was a pro *sighs*

I don't have hours to spend on the phone but I will say this, I was a little peeved that my cc was billed the game time amount but it hung up on giving me a confirmation, instead an error #24 (that no one I talked to knew what it meant). I was assured that the charge was taken off when it didn't go through with the confirmation. It still reflects that charge this morning so I'll give it another day before I start the proper chain of filing complaints with merchants and cc companies.

My final conclusion is EA is bugged and there is no QA that can fix it. I shudder to think of the money that is lost daily that would help keep UO going.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

My final conclusion is EA is bugged

[/ QUOTE ]Arrrrr, thou hast seen the light!