• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] soo....whats everyone bringing to rares fest?

F

Fraggles

i already have the bug lol even though there are only a handful of vendors up so far and only a few with items i already find myself clicking every few minutes to see what everyone has brought. So what are my fellow rare lovers bringing or what is your wish list?
my wish list:
i have decided to change my collection to cool looking deco so ill be looking for statues, neat looking event items and the such
My stuff i bring:
some phenox armor pieces
subdue
Oblivions needle
facial hair growth cream
ibd
Inforcers bardiche
silverware,ceramic mug and a few other goodies i wont list atm for suprise effect :O

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh you know, maybe just some tinker toys and a football. Would bring my Red Ryder BB gun but don't want anyone shootin there eye out.

F

Fraggles

the cream has been submitted to the auction... Happy bidding :O

M

Mal

I am interested in the Executioner's rusty pen from the candle of love quest, hope someone brings one. :thumbsup: