• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I logged into Sonoma for the first time in a long long time and it looks...dead. Only people are the ones I see hang around Luna. Where is everyone? Has the prime-time changed?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i think its a combination of a few things.

1) school just got back in. so if your a student your busy as all heck, and if your a parent.... your as busy as all heck, hehe

2) people are trying to get the last couple weeks of summer in before the snow starts to fly

i know thats my excuses!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not currently at home. Internet connection comes and goes (speed wise). I know folks still play. They just don't visit Luna that often.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To bad you just missed attending the KFC Chicken Fights, the Scalis Smackdown Sunday, the BB&T Summoners Frenzy, the be a ZOOper Hero for our ZOO and the EMs Sluething & THunters practice for upcoming cross shard challenge with Cats (on test this Saturday night).

As for the post that is linked in previous post ...
Personally I find it strange to judge a couple of childish smart mouth remarks as being the total annihilation of a shard that is filled with very good players who go out of their way to help anyone when help is requested. Plus I certainly wouldn't go post it on a general forum with a title like Sonoma the first shard to go... (notices smile icon in front of thread title) as if it brings the poster some joy.

If you take a trip to other shards you will see that there are smart mouths and low populations. However, I was sorry to read that the one player had a problem but there are always two sides to a story and perhaps the comment of "In the insuing (sp) banter I was told..." shows light that a two way conversation (banter) was going on and we only know of their perspective.

Hope you can join in some of the fun that does go on every week and possibly get in touch with one of the guilds that holds nightly events for its members and the public.

Welcome back to Sonoma!

*and yep Poo also has hit on some of the reasons for the lack of players right now :)

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come to my meet and greet on Sep 27th, i am hosting one just to see how "Dead" sonoma is not... at least i hope not. We will see on the 27th.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*was just gonna edit my little post to reflect the Meet & Greet on the 27th :)