• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma Vet looking around

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Most may not remember us, we left back in 2009. Currently looking at broadsword UO Support and waiting for replies about our accounts. First contact was yesterday. We hope to play once more, just don't know if broadsword can fine our accounts. So this little visit may be very short if they cannot.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you the Drakelord who decorated the Sonoma West Britain Bank?? If so, maybe your first task back could be to tell Mesanna it's ok to add a moongate being placed there, it seems like nothing can get done without the express permission of the decorating designer.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome back!
Hopefully they can get your accounts straightened out. Took them a bit to get mine in order, but it was eventually done. :)

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back! It's great to see another returning player! Be sure to join General Chat and speak up if you need help with anything.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! :) I hope you get your account issues worked out. Is Theresa returning as well?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Are you the Drakelord who decorated the Sonoma West Britain Bank?? If so, maybe your first task back could be to tell Mesanna it's ok to add a moongate being placed there, it seems like nothing can get done without the express permission of the decorating designer.
Yep and I sent an email to all telling them it was ok