• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] [Sonoma] Server Birth Empty Jar

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay I was informed that this item is a server birth rare and could be worth quite a good amount.

So I figure the best thing to do is an Auction.

The Auction will last until Thursday at 9pm Central Standard Time.

Buyer will be responsible for all fees associated with picking up this item.

The Gold paid for this item will be accepted on Any Major US Shard. If you have any questions or would like to see the item on Sonoma please let me know. PM, reply or ICQ 233305062.

Buyout is 350 mill. I know it's high but i'm not really looking to do a buyout unless someone is going to bite that high.

Bidding starts at 90 mill! Good Luck. (Obviously post your bids on these forums please.)

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bid is still at 90. Come on people let's see some more action.. great item here.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
95 mill Top offer still Auction ends at 9 CENTRAL TONIGHT! Get your bids in while you can on this great server birth item.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 hours to go till auction ends... 95 mill is the top offer. Let's see some more bids!

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Nikari666 for winning the auction.. now let's handle the deal!

N

Nikari666

Thank you for the nice, fast and trustworthy trade!

Regards
Nikari