• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sonoma season9 event drops - bones gnawed by a vampire hell hound (10)

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I got 2 of this from the event. Now going to sell 1.
Buyer will be responsible for picking up on Sonoma. 10mils extra if picking up on Atlantic. payment accepted on Sonoma or Atlantic.

Sonoma season 9
10 dropped
current offer in game is 80mils

start price : 80mils
end time: 28th of Jan 8pm PT

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: bones gnawed by a vampire hell hound

cant say what it would sell for. 10 dropped and its a cool name/graphic so I would say a fair amount. only way to know is do auction or set a price and try to sell

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: bones gnawed by a vampire hell hound

cant say what it would sell for. 10 dropped and its a cool name/graphic so I would say a fair amount. only way to know is do auction or set a price and try to sell
thanks for ur idea ")

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill bow out on that. Find one on Sonoma for less. Im a native there and sure if I ask around Ill be able to track one down for less than that. Not sure if you have been able to access stratics or not but stopped me from until just now. Enjoy your item!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish i could have gotten one. Just my luck the next em event is tomorrow night...I have a date right in the middle of it! Doh! O well...maybe someone in my guild will get an item and sell to me! haha! If you ever decide to sell that blue turtle look me up. If I got the gold you have a sell.