• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma Reporters?

• Thread starter imported_TorAnn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_TorAnn

I was just wondering (not a bash) if we have any...we have had a lot of ingame events lately and I didn't see any reporters that covered them.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i recall our News Reporter Is Napa's as well...Perhaps it was a Moderator, i forget...Sonoma has not had a news Reporter for a long while now...
Forward News Worthy News to A Mod, He will Post it on Sonoma...
But dont post it with the News In the Subject title or your post gets Deleted...
Thats What i recall & have had happen to me, But anyway, Check the last few news reports for a email....
Maybe those that posted the News Will know more....

G

Last full time reporter was Kimi Mori, she left for real life and is still currently chasing it, A volunteer named Dreamwolf [from Napa, I believe], step in for a bit to help out but his main shard may have needed him more, I have not seen him around for a while, last I heard from him was months ago when we set him up here with armor, gold etc..

I understand that if you have something to post as news you can send it to stratics, there an email address on the main page I think that shows where, and of course there the sticky above that is asking for news reporters.

G

Dreamwolf has some real life things that he is dealing with right now. Please keep a good thought / prayer for him as he goes thru these issues.

If someone would like to try and be a reporter for the shard, I would encourage you to apply. HTML knowledge would be usefull, but I understand it is not required. There is a sticky thread where you will find the application.

Be well Dreamwolf,
Q