• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma Public Gauntlet Run

G

PAS will provide lifts to gauntlet for all players except members of that guild that can't be named.... Thursday Jan.17, starting at 8pm cdt, then at 8:30pm and 9pm cdt ... and will provide healing and ressing and curing aid to other players. If few others show, then PAS will assist in killing the spawn, otherwise we will let the other players get their shots in to get chances for an arti.

That's this Thursday.
Gates will be opened at the NJ bank fel at 8pm only, and from Skara tram bank at 8, 8:30, and 9pm cdt.

I'm just the messenger.

R

RoBaTrAsH

come on the people of sonoma want some power scrolls or stat scrolls do some fel stuff. We wont hurt you too bad

I

imported_onthefifty

yeah,

your 50 showing up against my 5 man guild. sounds like a ball.

ill pass.

G

Umm Can I ask the Messenger a question? How am I suppost to know if I'm invited, I'm not sure who exactly the Guild "Who can't be named is"

Oh and boys, Take your off topic fight elsewhere please.

Thanks

G

Well if you think about it this is a PAS event and there is one paticular guild that PAS hate the most. But fortunately I have not seen them very active on Sonoma lately.

G

Well I'm shocked to hear that Pas "Hates" a guild. But I guess if I don't know about it then I'd probably be okay to go hang out.

G

<blockquote><hr>

BUMP

[/ QUOTE ]

What he is trying to says folks is, this is tonight and all are welcome, except for those few nameless folks that know they will not get in a party if they show up.

G

I just want to thank PAS and KingDavid again for running this player event. My group actually did very well, one got the Orny, another person got 2 Rings of vile, Aegis, Leggings and bane... And well....I got the Helm of Insight

But I had a blast and there were tons of people!!

Thanks again PAS you guys did awesome with helping other players and making it a very pleasant and fun experience! Hoping we'll see many more of these events.

Freya