• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sonoma Lantern From IDOC (selling 100m ! or trades)

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this lantern from an IDOC on sonoma.. it is HUE 2726 it looks like it was from a EM RP Event? Shows owned by the player and shard bound. Any Value, maybe to a collector of Sonoma Items on Sonoma?

100m - would take gold on Atlantic or Pacific also interested in trades (veteran items etc)

Thanks!

1632944369708.png 1632944387031.png

Last edited:

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this lantern from an IDOC on sonoma.. it is HUE 2726 it looks like it was from a EM RP Event? Shows owned by the player and shard bound. Any Value, maybe to a collector of Sonoma Items on Sonoma?

I would considering selling - would take gold on Atlantic

Thanks!

View attachment 122572 View attachment 122573
They were given out legally by EM_______ that was also Clops iirc. It was based on EM Event attendance. I don’t recall the various titles and I doubt there’s any way to know how many there are.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Willow I believe and they were NOT Clops.
I got mine from EM Chimaera, who was Clops; I'm home now and just logged in to check. Mine is also worded a little differently, it says "_____ Of The Royal Britannian Guard".

So maybe they both gave out similar ones worded slightly differently.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe those were given out to everyone that wanted to be in the Royal Guard. We had a few EMs try to start a King's Guard over the years and it always ended when the EM either quit or was fired.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rank item from sonoma, kinda like the Great Lakes "royal spy" items and rank items from other shards.

thing about them is most have a name on them, and cant be equipped if they do, since EM willow told everyone to equip them immediatly after trade.

Recruit was the first rank, there were multiple other ranks depending on how much the character had participated in the guard.

Last edited:

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info guys - and fyi if anyone is interested - Lantern can be equipped by anyone but as I previously stated it is shard bound so needs to stay on sonoma.

1633013915059.png

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump - also interested in item trades (veteran items/soulstone token etc)