• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Sonoma imbuers

Black Tom

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there any of you on Sonoma that does contract work? I have several items I would like to have added to if possible. PM if interested. Thanks.

Z

Zhao_Yun

Hey u should posted it under sonoma to in case sone doesnt catch ur post under here

Black Tom

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figured I would get more notice here. Posted on SOnoma and only got 1 reply and then no contact after.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tom I will be just doing that in the very near future. Shoot me a PM of the items and properties you are seeking and I will try to get an estimate.

Z

Zhao_Yun

Yea i saw that you was talking to wolfie she never imbue your stuff?

Z

Zhao_Yun

oh i c well iam about to probly 120 sometime today iam at 115.3 an i gonna be working on it maybe ill be able to help u out

Z

Zhao_Yun

Iam at 117.8 my icq 156279362 i sould be 120 in a couple of hours or so. Or ill come repost an let u no when iam 120

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hey there.
i got a 120 on a garg and have access to the queens fordge.

so drop me a line if i can help ya out.