• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sonoma EM Item 1 of 15

Yuudai

Adventurer
I have had this for awhile and am looking for an idea of what it might be worth if I decide to sell. It is from a June 22 EM event this year. I know only 15 dropped. Thanks for the help!

Crate Of Goods Marked With The Zento Seal

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
At first they were getting 250-300 I believe. But there have been a few for sale @ 250 on here for a while now. I imagine you could get 200 for it without a having to wait a real long time. Hope that helps :)

Yuudai

Adventurer
I have decided the sell the item above. The Crate of Goods Marked With The Zento Seal. The em item is on Atlantic and I am looking to sell quickly for 175 mil. Message me here on Stratics or through icq #701796542 for delivery.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would give you 175 for it. I am out of town until thursday though. I have a few guys that could pick up for me ahead of time if we could work it out. I will icq you