• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sonoma EM Event Blood Tiles

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a price check. I'm considering selling them but not completely sure yet. There are 7 different ones. Post responses here as I rarely log in to stratics.

WizzaX

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No clue on price... but i will offer 100m for the lot though. =]

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for posting the pics. I was once told that a few of those pieces are rarer than others. Can anyone tune in and let us/me know which are the more rare?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i was rather suprised to see that Sonoma was the only shard that got the Bloody Pentagram spawn.

i noticed as well when comparing the blood tiles i got and compared them to the bloody pentagram that i have at my castle that the blood is a totally different color then the vet reward one.

i was able to attend a majority of the Fire and Ice events on a number of shards, so thats why i say that i was suprised that Sonoma was the only one to get the bloody pentagram spawn.

i personally think that what probablly happened was the em musta hit something wrong and the entire thing became unlocked during the explosion for some reason, and since sonoma was the first shard to get the event they just deleted the pentagram from the rest of the shards before it even happened.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone else wants to sell their blood tiels please icq me at 123172317.

Thanks,

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for these blood tiles. If you have any and want to sell please icq me at 123172317. I'll pay well or trade.

thanks.