• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something wrong with Stratics Site?

G

Yesterday and today, the main UO Stratics site is returning a weird looking page with just text and no links or graphics. Also, when I log in, it tells me that information was missing, to return to the previous page and try again (although it still logs me in)...

Also, a lot of the forums have faqs that haven't been updated in 3 or more years...

I know I've been away from the game for about 4 years, but am I missing something? Lake Austin and Catskills shards seem deserted, and then here things are acting a little weird.... kind of like a ghost town.

G

This thread for main page problems.

Shard desertion...
Couldn't say...
Have you tried Luna?
Also: Event in Moonglow

G

Thanks, didn't see that. Was hoping that the whole thing wasn't going down the tubes!!!

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The population on Catskills has gone down alot in the last 4 years but thats the same with alot of shards.