• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

something wrong with repairing again

F

frogger2

anyone else getting this? I click on my toilet today it was free to fix great so i fix it then 1 laptop cost me 11 bucks to repair not bad so i fix that then the fridge was another 11 bucks and crafted pc was 144 so not too bad, all together repairs should have been no more then 166 bucks no problem i had neerly 700 in my wallet lol....so after repairing everything i should have had way over 400 not so when all was done i had just 44 bucks left this needs to be looked into please fix this, has anyone else gone thru this money loss thru repairs?

G

Yes my *avatar* with 10.99 mech everything ALWAYS says 0$ to fix however... i usually go broke after fixing a few items.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

anyone else getting this? I click on my toilet today it was free to fix great so i fix it then 1 laptop cost me 11 bucks to repair not bad so i fix that then the fridge was another 11 bucks and crafted pc was 144 so not too bad, all together repairs should have been no more then 166 bucks no problem i had neerly 700 in my wallet lol....so after repairing everything i should have had way over 400 not so when all was done i had just 44 bucks left this needs to be looked into please fix this, has anyone else gone thru this money loss thru repairs?

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been a bug forever and I'm sure reported in the past. Not that you shouldn't report again.

Basically the amount it shows on the pop up of how much it will cost you displays the wrong amount. You can't trust it, that's why I don't use my 20.99 mech skill anymore.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been a bug forever and I'm sure reported in the past. Not that you shouldn't report again.

Basically the amount it shows on the pop up of how much it will cost you displays the wrong amount. You can't trust it, that's why I don't use my 20.99 mech skill anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes this is a very annoying and long term bug, I've brought it up with the devs, but it should definitely be reported.