• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Something wicked this way comes..

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*Entry in Fig's personal journal*

Tuesday 11:06 PM PST

SO I woke up today as usual...tended my garden, fed my fish and got ready to head out to check the status of the fleet, ...to my surporise there was a (yellow taged) Person outside my keep....as if waiting for my doors to open...When I tried to speek to her she did not respond..except in phrases like:

*looks confused*
My master called for me.
Where am I?
What is your will?
* looks towards the house expecantly*

and other such nonsence...mostly she just stood at my doors...I had Concubine try some of her potions and blackrock experiments to try and bring her out of this stupor..she just stands there muttering

Fearing the worst, I traveled around to places where Nexus's had been built.it is the only new thing I have in my keep..First one I thought of was Amber's place on new Maginica, she built her nexus about the same time I did(plus I knew where she lived)...Sure enough another one of these strange peoople was stanting outside her place muttering the same words wearing the same clothes as if waiting for something from inside the house.

I then started asking around to see if there were more of the nexus pod people...and heard even more distressing news

Castle Blackthrones castle has been leveled....its GONE....you may get there by rowboat if you have one....and some runes inside still work....but the lizardman tunnels below are cut off from the outside world and the castle is GONE...

Even more notworthy some of the shops in britian have doubled even tripled the number of NPCs inside their building...Most noteworthy, The carpenters in Vesper(18 NPCs) and the Bank in Moonglow(10) and the northern Mages shop in Britian.

Something is happening to our world...the changes are subtle....but they are becoming more and more noticable...Something is coming...

I fear for our souls...

P.S. after further checking the NPCS have almost tripled in almost all the major citys my search continues for more of these 'pod people'

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The hooded man read his orders with concern. Seldom have the fleet orders come from the Master himself

"Brother Gif,
Chief of Security for Castle Fig,
Master of Assassins.

The time has come...this has gone beyound politics and boundries, this is about survial...you are to proceed to the coords below. Park there and do not leave under any circimstances..Observe the woman on the steps of the house owned by Amber Witch, by the name of Chastity. She is not hard to spot as she is exibiting the same symptoms and the woman Rosa standing in Snake Valley outside Castle Fig.

The Witch may object but I shall try to reach an accord with her...regardless you are not to move from that spot unless this Chastity moves or you are dead..BUT you are NOT to fire on the natives under ANY circumstances!!!

Coords:
46 s X 170 e

We have come to it, my brother...He is here...May you find glory in your death,
Fig the Ancient"

The hooded man crumpled the papers bearing the seals of his master. It was a sucide mission and they both knew it, unless a miracle happened...He had no choice..it was the bond he had made with the Ancient centuries ago.

But perhaps he could stack the deck. Lynne and Valek should be returning from their honeymoon shortly.....there were many disagreements between Castle Fig and the Magicians, but there was always respect. Perhaps it was time to call in some favors.

He grit his teeth as he barked the order...

"SET SAIL FOR NEW MAGINICA"

LOADING PLEASE WAIT....

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Gif had been at sea for no less than an hour when a magpie flew onto the rail of his ship, The Deadly Blade. The hooded man held out his hand and the Magpie jumped upon his hand.

A mesage was wraped around the leg of the small bird.

The hooded man unraveled the message as the magpie flew off towards New Maginica.

"Gif

I have been assiged, by the master, to support your mission. I shall use all my powers to confuse the natives thus keeping your true identity a secret.

Trust the animals,
Fig the Bad"

For the first time since he embarked on this mission Gif felt hope.

LOADING PLEASE WAIT....