• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something to Do

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time Phoebe Nox will be at Tavern Night at DragonStones Tavern Night. All are invited and rumors and some old situations from the past will be brought up, like Vampires are of the Dead yet Werewolves are a living creature and are they REAL, so all you hidden Vampires, crawl outta them coffins and all you Wolves and Creatures of Unknown origin lets have a talk , even Pookas Ill believe in them when I see them ! Come introduce yourself if you haven't been involved in Tavern Nights and let me hear what you have planned for Catskills ! Where have all the Role Players gone?

Just a bunch of Yammerng there but seriously I do have something to go investigate and something I suspect of one of you, which one of you?