• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something to do while you wait

D

DGLita

Ive noticed that a few Sims Online/Ealand players are also Sims2 fans. So for the Sims2 fans and anyone else that wants to waste a few minutes take a look at my Sims 2 movies.

I love the movie making option in Sims 2 and have made a few since it was released, and have posted my favourite ones on youtube.

The first is a showcase for H&M stuff, which was crying out to be made into a fashion show movie, and the second is my version of the classic Rocky Horror Time Warp, with an alien twist

H&M movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tuuXYbyHGQ

Rocky Horror movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2kYy42ZRVU

C

Catwoman1966

WOW they are fantastic!!!
I adore the Rocky Horror one!!!

Well done!!!

Cat.

D

DGLita

Im glad you enjoyed them!

I really wish there was a similar option in EALand, maybe I should put it to the Devs. Just think of all the movie studios popping up all over the place, working on a movie script, running auditions, rehearsals and making the movie. That would be so much fun to do.

Who wants to make a movie!

I

imported_debslee

Really like the Rocky Horror one - excellent - well done!

G

Nice job on the Rocky Horror one!

The music over the credits at the end - I'm guessing its a Sims 2 one but do you know what the original was? It's rather cool.

G

ROFL that Rocky Horror Show ones is great!!!!

I haven't got sims 2 and only have sims 1 and 3 EP's - I think I may have to start expanding my collection