• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] Something to consider with the chocolate ingrediants

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since these Items are already in the game reward statues would make a nice sculptured chocolate statue. Only cooks would be able to make them they would not drop as loot on monsters, and the engraving tool can be used on them. The cooks would have to go threw a cooking quest to receive a special recipe scroll to eat to be able to create the chocolate statues. there is so many things in this game that could be made into chocolate like hearts, roses, bunny rabbits, and more that Im sure alot of you could post here.

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/signed

We need more uses for chocolate!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
anything would be better than just those little pieces of chocolates you can barely see. Heck I could even go for something that would work like the elwood quest. Go around collect the igrediance make the small chocolates. Then to asemble lets say a chocolate mongbat statue you would need 20 or more choloate pieces, and about 5 jars of honey, or maybe have it where you wouldnt know what you would ended up with like the elwood quest.

S

Stupid Miner

Cooking and you'd need sculpting for obvious reasons...

... and only if, when you eat (a full sized statue) one, you throw up for about a minute. (brown blood icon?)

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cooking and you'd need sculpting for obvious reasons...

... and only if, when you eat (a full sized statue) one, you throw up for about a minute. (brown blood icon?)
Eewww! Miner!

How about this? Make them so we can poison them with our poisoner? :lick:

S

soulstoner

I still have high hopes for a chocolate something more than the little bits .. I've also been providing [Feedback] inquiring if the chocolate ingredients are still on the list to be stackable (was mentioned many months ago - unless I misinterpreted the meaning from just stackable pulp)... if more of us rally that chocolate ingredients be made stackable on the Herald Feedback spot we may get that wish ....

Happy New Year

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just hope maybe we'll get something sweet for Valentines Day!
*Prays to the UO Gods*:bowdown: