• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something I wish was done in KR...

• Thread starter Antion_Vallin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Antion_Vallin

<center>Other than grey dragons being grey dangit!

</center>

A

Antion_Vallin

Would be nice if there were flying mounts added and altered to reach certain locations. Unarmored Swamp Dragon, Hiryu(s) and Reptalon look like they could support the weight of flight. Perhaps they could add more down the road.

Hiryu are good enough though, Reptalon need something cool!

B

BadManiac

Wish they'd remove the clown nose from the KR Rept, and add wing flap and bunny hops back to it's running animation. Also, I wish they'd fix the poor Reptalons! I love my rept, but it's thoroughly outgunned by the other 4 slotters, and many/most 3 slotters in both survivability and damage output

G

I have very humble needs in KR... a vet macro for my pets *sniff*

Then paint what I have in the right colour and make the blaze cu beautiful but not yellow retina burning, so I'd want to tame a second one and keep it

After that... I want a rideable cat. Not even a super duper one, just so I can have my pack leader as a big puddy-cat. I always imagined Ailsa as a little girl riding this big tiger.

Then give said cat an equip-able wee hat so we can remember a certain Cathat

Wenchy

A

Antion_Vallin

<blockquote><hr>

After that... I want a rideable cat. Not even a super duper one, just so I can have my pack leader as a big puddy-cat. I always imagined Ailsa as a little girl riding this big tiger.

[/ QUOTE ]I think that's already available, but you gotta find one of those old "Sword of Power" items from Pre-AOS.

<center>

Don't forget to shout; "By the power of Greyskull!"</center>