• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something i had to ask before..PC pls!

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have these items for about 7 years or more and
i NEVER see these around. i also check this forum and other
forum but i dont find any usefull info.

i like to collect items, not my first thing to do cause i dont
have so much uo gold, so i decided to ask for info on these items here.

here are the pics:

these 3 bones, looks like the bone container but they are not container and if
you dbclick you cannot open and no messages.

these lockpick looks like lockpick, but say Exceptional.
if i get, for example, 2 lockpick from the 98, the 2 lockpick i get dont
say exceptional, but the 96 remaining still say exceptional. strange!

someone say that both, bones and lockpick maybe are server birth,
dunno for sure.
any info about these items? or a possible price check.

thx =)

G

neither are server births and neither generally sell for more than a few hundred gp's, in my experience.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

neither are server births and neither generally sell for more than a few hundred gp's, in my experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

thx dvi, but i'd like to hear someone else about this.

about lockpicks dunno...but looks strange!
but bones looks like (maybe) server birth. they arent containers!
i have them, like i say before, for more then 8 years and i NEVER seen them aorund.

anyway, i think i have something....unique?

someone else have a idea where they come from? thx

G

hrm, well I just re-read something and the bones may be worth more, but I still doubt theyre a server birth, and the lockpicks certainly arent anything rare, you can find non exceptional versions in Luna on many shards. Being exceptional doesnt make them rare.

G

Edit: Nevermind, I was thinking of the bone containers.

I'm not sure I can help with this one, sorry.

Perhaps it is just a bugged bone container, same weight. I remember magic trap on a pouch would make the container 'item count' line disappear. Could it be locked and trapped? Try magic unlock or pick it.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since went are bones rare? I loot these and cut them up all the time when hunting for bones.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

hrm, well I just re-read something and the bones may be worth more, but I still doubt theyre a server birth, and the lockpicks certainly arent anything rare, you can find non exceptional versions in Luna on many shards. Being exceptional doesnt make them rare.

[/ QUOTE ]

ho well, lol, i know lockpicks arent rare, but you cant make them "Exceptional"!!!

<blockquote><hr>

Perhaps it is just a bugged bone container, same weight. I remember magic trap on a pouch would make the container 'item count' line disappear. Could it be locked and trapped? Try magic unlock or pick it.

[/ QUOTE ]

dunno if are bugged container...i think no, but like i say before, you cant open them, if you doubleclick them, it say "nothing". I just try to unlock them, but nothing work, nothing!!!

<blockquote><hr>

Since went are bones rare? I loot these and cut them up all the time when hunting for bones.

[/ QUOTE ]

...you cant get "these type" of bones!!!

G

My bet is a 'bugged rare' sort of like the over/under weight potion kegs.

You are correct that these graphics don't spawn as the cutting bones we all farm lately (shadow wisps, etc.).

Have you tried selling regular bone containers or the common 'unknown xxxxx' containers to an npc and buying them back? Just a thought.

Other than that, we can't say if it is a true rare or not. My advice would be to find someone who collects unusual bugged things, people like Sarsmi.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

My bet is a 'bugged rare' sort of like the over/under weight potion kegs.

You are correct that these graphics don't spawn as the cutting bones we all farm lately (shadow wisps, etc.).

Have you tried selling regular bone containers or the common 'unknown xxxxx' containers to an npc and buying them back? Just a thought.

Other than that, we can't say if it is a true rare or not. My advice would be to find someone who collects unusual bugged things, people like Sarsmi.

[/ QUOTE ]

humm....i have to try what you say ( selling regular bone containers or the common 'unknown xxxxx' containers to an npc and buying them back)!!!!!

i'll check it later and i'll let you know! thx for the advice

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

i have these items for about 7 years or more and
i NEVER see these around. i also check this forum and other
forum but i dont find any usefull info.

i like to collect items, not my first thing to do cause i dont
have so much uo gold, so i decided to ask for info on these items here.

here are the pics:

these 3 bones, looks like the bone container but they are not container and if
you dbclick you cannot open and no messages.

these lockpick looks like lockpick, but say Exceptional.
if i get, for example, 2 lockpick from the 98, the 2 lockpick i get dont
say exceptional, but the 96 remaining still say exceptional. strange!

someone say that both, bones and lockpick maybe are server birth,
dunno for sure.
any info about these items? or a possible price check.

thx =)

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea on lock picks, but the bones are an old item you could loot from inside the numerous barrels in shame. Not a server birth. maybe worth 50-100k on Sonoma. Not a super high demand for them either.

T

TheGwy

Bones ARE server birth and I had some, they sold for 25-30mil each
hope this helps

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Bones ARE server birth and I had some, they sold for 25-30mil each
hope this helps

[/ QUOTE ]

nice to know so! thx a lot!
wondering if someone else have these type of bones!
....so, better i dont try to sell them to an npc and buying them back =)

about lock picks, i'll check again around for any info!
byez!

G

These are items with older exceptional tags which have a value above that of a common item. So unless your item is produced by some odd means, or has something special about it then I can't tell ya much else, but perhaps someone else has more information about it.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well Gwy beat me to it lol, bones are rare, unique oddity type item, i know hes sold some for 20m+, id say 10-25m being avr price i guess, ive got a ton of these, also have a ton of the containers never knew there was a market for em so i jus got em stashed away lol

and the lockpicks are just crafted, they glitched if anything, i know alot of ppl like oddities so you might find a market for those, 500k-mil i dunno