• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something Huge!

M

Malcoren

Hi im new to stratics (probably the third time i have said that :p) anyways i have been a part of stratics for a while but not really the forums. This game is fun but some of the things that we do from day to day can get a little old. So i ask if we could do something big, something that will hit the players of toontown with an iron fist, you know make our "mark" on toontown. I do have an idea but it involves allot of cog summoning. :D

Tell me what you think. :)

G

Granjell

First of all, welcome, nice to see you are enthusiastic. Secondly, though, I find your secrecy about your idea a little off-putting. Why didn't you just state your plan?

Something big for in-game?

M

Malcoren

Sorry about not saying what i was gonna do but i needed to get off the computer. :) anyways i thought we should go to a fairly populated area, go to one street, then turn as many buildings into cog buildings as we can. Just something that people can do if they are bored you know. :eyes:

C

Crazy Fireball

Good idea - but if there are 24 districts on a street, we have 31 summons. and there are at laest 80 distircts, no way that this would be able to happen in 1 day - so i wouldnt be able to do this.

M

Malcoren

Oh no i only meant for one streat but if we did the whole place, wow that would be big. :thumbup: