• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something change with backpacks in last publish?

G

Couple of things I've noticed a lot since the last pub...

Things disappearing in backpacks after a death. Need to relog to make them appear. Happened to a lot of people with panicky shouting on vent until they relog.

Related to this: sometimes when trying to move an item out of the backpack there is no drag sound and after dropping the item it disappears. Re-opening the backpack reveals the item.

G

Hahaha stupid dexers who can find things in their pack.
Hi fox nice to se you still in there.

It is an old bug i think. If it is items you used or mount you was on? if so its old. If there is items you dident use or had on its new i think.

G

It's definatly from the last patch.. crappy, alot of annoying bugs... even crappier that they push this patch out before the weekend then we have to suffer until they get back in the office on monday but whatever, we always seem to get the crappy end of the deal.

G

I also had this happen a few times immediately after the patch. Probably because I have this happen sporatically anyway, I knew to log out and in first before I panicing.

Nothing like going ... okay, I have moved every little object in my backpack AND auto-dressed off my corpse and my ring is still AWOL ... (and it is always my flipping ring!

G

Was the patch actually applied to any shards yet?
I thought all the changes were still on test.

G

People are confusing Patch with Publish. The PUBLISH is still on the TC, but there was a PATCH on Thursday that included some graphical changes for KR and some, what do they call it? cliloc and other basic changes to 2D. The PATCH is what caused the problem, not the PUBLISH, which has not hit prodo shards yet.

I

imported_Phaen Grey

Anyone else running into invisable objects even in Trammel, I keep rebounding off things that I can't see since the patch.

G

it's rubber-banding and yes, read the other posts, already discovered this issue!

A

Ah Beng

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone else running into invisable objects even in Trammel, I keep rebounding off things that I can't see since the patch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could this be part of a new Stygian Abyss plot? Invisible demons or aliens that you bump into. Seems harmless enough... for now...

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm only getting this in the "walk only" desert section of the Twisted Weald.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Could this be part of a new Stygian Abyss plot? Invisible demons or aliens that you bump into. Seems harmless enough... for now...

[/ QUOTE ]

Could also be messed up programming, but I'm sure it is a feature ;D