• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something Big Thinks Ready to Happen!

• Thread starter master_of_none
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

master_of_none

City hasn't gone down for morning maint... and.. mmmmm.. I see my BF sim in search Big Grins!

G

Well yeah you should. Right after AV merge completed they started the BF merge. They may be completing the merge of BF today

M

master_of_none

Yeah, I know... just bit on the excite side.. the BF names hadn't shown up earlier on listing... and just checked when we didn't go down for maint. this am, and there they be... so yeah.. knew it was coming.. especially with the major horrid lag.. just a cheer of a good morning to us is all

G

It's always a good thing to wake up to good news. I just can't wait for the merges to be done so the lag will not be so bad.

I

imported_rpsky3

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah, I know... just bit on the excite side.. the BF names hadn't shown up earlier on listing... and just checked when we didn't go down for maint. this am, and there they be... so yeah.. knew it was coming.. especially with the major horrid lag.. just a cheer of a good morning to us is all

[/ QUOTE ]

yesterday, i checked at two different times, and did not find my sim name from BF. After reading the boards late last nite before going to bed, i logged in game and my sim name was there! wonderful!

I

imported_SimTripps

omg FINALLY! Great news!

Monkey - creme egg bear suits? lol...