• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

something about seige

S

shadowlkj

i started playing when uo first came out before tramel, i remember when you seen xena, or IkiLs you hide or ran or mostly died at least i did, then i left uo till recently been gone say 6 yrs or so. i started on legends and gm fast it was great but got boring after a while so i came to seige, man i remember why i enjoyed the game so much, there is alway danger around every corner, and then the potitics are funny, well to make it short seige is a blast.

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

... well to make it short seige is a blast.

[/ QUOTE ]

*cheering in the background*

G

Glad to hear something positive. Too many of the people who come to the boards are downers. Welcome!

G

Welcome to Siege

You sounds like you found the right shard for you.

If life should be to hard, read the 2 sticky threads about Siege and join the guild NEW.
The best thing you will get from NEW is advices and other "new to Siege" players to hang out with.

------------Edited----------------
After seing your post in other thread, you may not fit in NEW