• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Somethin' to do...

C

Chango Pelon

Thank you, it was fun coming up with that one, especially the "passed out" Pirate on the floor.

Come on LA, show them who has the creative talent around here.

C

Chango Pelon

A "time is running out" bump.

I know you guys want something to do, well, here is your chance. Let's get all 3 prizes won by LA.

I

Israel Hands

SOMEbody took my Pirate idea, so I am thinking of another... Fran better not take the next one I come up with.

I

imported_Lustig Als'Holle

I threw my entry up a day or two ago...not quite up to the standards of "I Saw Mommy" from the container art contest, but it still maintains my own sarcastic "charm"
And, its also an entry for the 7th character/storage increase code, which I know I could use

And, of the 13 entries posted, that gives our shard at least 3 of them (unless some of the other people, besides Fran and Chango, are also from LA!!!), although I'd probably vote for Cymoril's entry to win (but I will actually vote for myself, because who knows what might happen!!!)

I

imported_Fran Fury

It would be very cool if the winners all came from LA. There are some good entries in there though. I just want the 7th slot upgrade. lol The gamecodes would be cool but I really just want the upgrade.

Good luck!

BTW I just saw that they extended the deadline for entries so the rest of LA still has time to enter.

Oh and Israel...Shut up!

G

<blockquote><hr>

BTW I just saw that they extended the deadline for entries so the rest of LA still has time to enter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah LA...so get off yer butts and enter this thing! I got the codes today, and just to be safe I checked 'em all out using my account...they work!

That's just a bit of humor

I actually got them days ago heh

I'm kidding!!!

Seriously though...the more entries from LA, the more LA winners we could have