• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Someone Stole My Guild

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. Ok so I recently reloaded UO on a new computer and logged in. Of course I found nobody and logged out. I re-logged today and noticed my guild tag was missing.

Dig a little deeper, I see that I am no longer in my guild. When I had last played, I was in a guild and now, nada. So I tried to recreate my thief guild, nope abbreviation is used.

Oh well, nice theft...the guards apparently timed out so there's no chance to get it back. Then again, it probably doesn't matter. It's kinda tough being a thief in game where there is nobody to steal from...la

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Well, this IS a thief guild.

Also, there are people to borrow from, but they're ninjas. And those who are not ninjas don't carry around good things to borrow. Well, ninjas too.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
But there use to be honor between thieves, I would check names of other members from the guild on uo,com to see if the guild still exist

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With further investigation, the guild still shows me as the only member. Secret Society S|S but in game, I am not a guild member *confused* ...la

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Do you mean it do not show your guild tag or you can't open guild menu?
Tag is activated from the title menu now

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Depending on the size of your guild and loyalty of other members... it's very possible they voted you out.

Guild Creation – Ultima Online

If you want to leave yourself as permanent dictator of a guild, you need to leave everyone else as Ronin status.

EM Kincaid

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Sorry to hear that. If MyUO is still showing that you're in the guild, and your context guild menu doesn't show anything, it might be worth calling a GM. If only to see what you can steal from him, of course. On the plus side, you might like to know that I drop a gate in Bartertown every time there's an event, just in case anyone is living there. Hint, hint.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He's just a temporary visitor anyway, he won't be here long enough to shake hands with and check that your wrist watch is still there.