• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Someone loots my castle tesla wear afk killed wicked event item drop....

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeas its true some cruel hearted individual took all the wooden steeds i had in the grassy area i guess they teleported there no big hit though only a few hundred k they are pretty cheap on japanese shards. My leads point to someone in zkv how unvalourous lol

I walk by luna bank and see a crystal elemental attaking poor afk tesla wear and all these people gathered around to watch the show no one helping is un insured item afk soul...

The event item drop for thurs event was one in 15 thats pretty rare to uo standards kudos to anyone who got one im gonna try to take pics of the next event and post em for everyone
apparently its about dukyn loosing statues and everyone trying to find them there were some epic battles but still no statues its gonna be this thurs around 7 pm apparently the drops were on the corpses and in a small bag

please post some more tidbits if you can good or bad lets churn out some posts ooh la la :eyes::heart::heart::thumbup::stir::confused::thumbup1::sad2::popcorn::gee:

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, but it was my own dumb fault for leaving my char just sitting. I have done some messed up things over the years to people. I lost a LOT of things. Worth a LOT of money. I chalk it up as not a big deal. I'll get them again,