• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Someone in the staff needs a suggestion card... please.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’d like to make a suggestion… in hopes someone up the ladder will listen, maybe one of our wonderful EMs can pass it along.

Why can't every bank in Tram and Fel have a public rubbish bin for the US shards?

Did you ever wonder why?

I’ve been on every shard, at one point or the other… and surprisingly, all the Asian shards HAS a public rubbish bin at every bank. In some cases, multiple. For that matter, their guards are all dressed to the 9s… not like ours that look like they got dressed in a hurry. hehe.

When the new clean up was on test, I was getting frustrated PMs about not being able to find a bin so people could test the new system. Eventually, they added one at New Haven, but the only one I could find that wasn’t swamped (Luna) was that ML city one… Asian theme, I can never remember the name of it. The shard was a raw blank shard, so it didn’t have much of anything for people to us. I was rather shocked at this lack of planning… but it would have been an extra surprise if this was the prime opportunity to give every bank a bin.

I also know very well that our Skara Brea Tram (Atlantic) bank had a bin for a couple of years and it was pointlessly deleted. I big step backward for progress.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmmm, it's a conspiracy in attempts for folks on the U.S. shards to be boxed into recycling instead of merely trashing the item. After all, it's the "green" thing to do. :lol:

Seriously tho, it would be nice to have a few added here and there. If they do make more available I hope they hold off until after clean up Brit is over. No sense in possibly causing issues while we are in the midst of that.