• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

someone get ahold of wizzie!!!!

• Thread starter RestlessLA
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RestlessLA

i know wizzie has been gone for a while due to "computer problems" as per her house signs, but now her houses are idoccing... if anyone has her icq or phone number or whatever can they try and contact her? i dont wanna see her places fall

I

imported_Fran Fury

I have not seen her in forever it seems like. I sent her an icq but not sure if she will or is even able to get it. I would really hate to see her places go to someone.
I had been hoping to one day log in and see all her vendors restocked and her back at work happily helping Lake Austin once again with needed goods at affordable rates. To see her house in decay is...depressing.

Please hurry back Wizzie!!!

M

MuseDeDannan

well then perhaps the thing to do here would be to get out some of those 7th anniversary buddy codes we all have in droves and sit the house with the intention of holding the house for as long as we can on free accounts until we can give it back to her

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm to blame! I was talking to Wizzie one day and told her how great of a game Wow was and she was talking about maybe leaving UO. I started taking screenshots of the game and sent her like a bunch of em. She fell in love. She was asking me all sorts of questions and I was explaining how things work in Wow and how it was different than UO. She told me that she was thinking about getting it and trying it out. I told her to go download the 10 day free trial. But I haven't talked to her since then. So I don't know if she ever got around to playing Wow or what....Like I said I haven't seen her on icq for a long time, so maybe in real stuff has happened that is more important. I hate to see her leave UO because she was so nice and cared about the LA community. She will be missed and will be a shame if her houses fall. She's put countless time and effort into establishing her places and shops. But that would be a great thing to do if you guys figured out a way to save her stuff for her.

M

MuseDeDannan

I'll have to dig but I'm pretty sure I still have all 7 of my free account codes ... plus KR has the 14 day free trial code so that could last us awhile too if we just keep creating new accts and transferring the houses

G

Not sure but i do believe she was having a bit more than just computer issues. I think she had some real life things going on as well. But I would really hate to see her places go. Her place has become iconic for LA players and she is missed greatly. So hopefully anyone who can contact her can and see what can be done.

I

imported_Fran Fury

I don't have any free account codes either but will try to place as well. I really hate for her to lose the spot but she has been gone for awhile.

I remember when we first started over here on LA her shop was where I found just about everything I needed and could afford it easily.

G

Though it will be sad to see the Luna houses fall....my main disappointment will be when CJ's RuneLibrary falls. Wizzie owns it as well and it will be a sad day when a legacy location like CJ's falls to dust. I think when i see that Cj's is gone i will cry as i rememer fondly when he placed that house and built up the library there. I even at one time had the chance to own it myself and was not able to at the time. Lets hope that it wont happen but from the way things are looking it will....sad sad turn of events.

I

imported_Az of DSR

This is a guess just from talking to wizzies the months prior to her departure. But I think she was over having to keep that house stocked and doing tons of work for people at salvation army prices. I think in the beginning it was fun for her at the beginning then became a chore and something she didnt enjoy anymore.

So if ya love wizzie let her let the houses go. And some day if she comes back to UO like we all seem to do then maybe we can buy her a luna house again. But my guess is she soooo over it all.

Love ya wizz, helped me countless times with your shops. stay out of the stress you. ( =

G

I thought WIzzie was/is a great person and I understand the need for some down time from UO as others feel that way too....but frankly i wouldnt take the chance of losing all my stuff. I would take everything up and then let it all go to hell in a handbag. I worked too hard to lose what I have and a few of you know what i have...some poor souls have seen my houses in the past LOL. Not to sound nasty or anything but I could care less about the Luna houses. I dont like Luna to begin with...My concern IS the historical rune library west of the brit gate in tram. CJ's. I just hope if it does fall someone will try and recreate it. Theres a huge history in that house with runebooks and such and it would just be a damn shame to see it go to dust.

I

imported_lindylou

Losing CJs would be a huge loss to the shard. It's so sad to see LA crumbling away.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Argh....I am a relitive newcomer to the shard but I too love the CJ Library.

M

MuseDeDannan

<blockquote><hr>

CJ's. I just hope if it does fall someone will try and recreate it. Theres a huge history in that house with runebooks and such and it would just be a damn shame to see it go to dust.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got over 100 rune books on hand and can make more - with a little help I'd be more than happy to make a space for a rune library in my place but with the time allotted, I'm going to need some help getting the runes marked ... if you're interested let me know. We could probably copy it rune for rune and we'll need to get some really good screen shots of how she has the books organized so I can set it up the same way, that way those who are used to her system won't have to try and figure it out all over again.

I

imported_lindylou

Ice Cove Auction House also has a rune library. Many have runes to that house.

G

Wizzie I hope things turn out for you like you planned Girl!!!!! Good Luck in life and Best wishes for you. Thx for everything.