• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Someone find me mayhem....

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My shiny new butcher knife is all shiny and non-blood-soaked =[

G

*checks watch*
mayhem doesn't get off of work for another 5 hrs yet.
hate works for another 6 hrs, and discontent will be at work for yet another 8 hrs. Discontent works late hours in pacific time zone you see.

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Please take your shiny knife and stab the [censored] out of all the idiots in UOHall.
I think I need to stop going there again...

Please go see if they'd like to see Wulf's pretty knife. I'm sure someone will want to play.
neat and tidy, tidy and neat!

G

I have an idea!!!
We can send a personal invite to the biggest UHall idiots - send them a "Come party on Siege with us" invite.
Then we can introduce them to Wulf shiny new knife, my cutlass, you can cast some pretty colorful spells for them & suck their blood... a good time can be had by all.

PS: UHall is bad for your health.

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Actually, I'm prolly gonna end up getting banned again if I go keep going there.

G

Poor Wulfie has no one to stab, er I mean play with, and must resort to running Solen powder to fill his time. Next, thing you know, it will be BODs...I find that so tragic...

-Skylark

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Wulf should start up [ANT] again!
The poor solen need a good fighter to stand up for them and protect their homeland.

G

Be careful over there, Asmo. Those mods are not as old as I, thus, they are less forgetful.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not so much the 'protecting' type....

Except when it comes to women and children that is. If there's ever war, send em all my way.

I'll take good care of the women, and the children shall be taught a strong work ethic and respect for their elders. Many will even survive to adulthood.

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Hehe yeah I know. You guys really need to keep a tighter hold on my leash.