• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Someone asked ME for advice!

T

TKSpeedy1

WOW! A newbie actually found me at my store and was asking ME for advice! I felt so needed!

I

imported_debslee

I always believe that everyone has something to give - no matter how small - and even if you have played one day more than someone else, then you have a helping hand to offer in some form or another. I find it very humbling! Thats what building a community is all about.
*Gets off soap box before she gets any more philosophical*

G

that is SO neat Viki! I was just believe it or not today thinking of how much the tone of your posts has changed in the last few weeks. I can tell that even though there's still problems that you are starting to be happy in game, and that is just really neat. It gives me hope that other people who have a negative outlook at this time will grow accustomed to our new way of life and learn how to make the game fun again within the new bounds.

And yes, helping newbies is one of the reasons I play in TC3 primarily, because it's been said in almost every house in EA Land that I went to that they were tired of answering newbie questions. I NEVER tire of asking newbie questions. The only thing I wish we had in game was <u>clickable</u> links when we refer them to places like Stratics that has no 'in game button' like the Wiki and the blog do. I knwo this is not an 'official' site for them, but enough information is found here just about the game in general and the ability to express an original opinion not pertaining to a topic that one of the devs starts like it works on the blog is a real plus for new players. There are very intelligent ones that could post circles around me and the way mine sound rambly all the time, and we NEED good STRONG community members to keep our morale positive and upbeat.

I

imported_MattelMichele

This is my absolute fav part about playing the game!