• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Some VERY old platemail.

A

arsenal4rs

I was going thru some old characters from my very old account, and found a bag of VERY old colored armor. The stuff is regular platemail, but the shades range from a greyish color to bordering on shadow iron... but its all just platemail. The link below will explain what I mean...

UO Stratics - Colored Plate

whats this stuff worth nowadays?

A

arsenal4rs

I also came across a pickaxe that doesnt show any charges... not Charges 0; I mean the field isnt there are all. Is that something odd, or some change in the game that Im just not yet familiar with?

L

LoL/Sonoma

I found some of the rose colored pieces on an old account i just restarted the other day. Pretty neat. Almost threw it away before i realized it was colored without the associated text.

You might be able to recreate this now with the metal dye tub though right?