• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some unrelated questions

Bsrlin

Adventurer
My Miner's Pack LLama was killed and turned into a ghost. It is Bonded to him. Skills too low to resurrect it himself, so have to go to NPC in town...but currently have an Ettin, Harpy and Gargoyle spawned outside the steps of my house...so I logged the Miner out, as he has no fighting skills, etc. Will the ghost of his Llama be there still when he logs back in? Also, as a ghost is it normal for the Llama to now move painfully slow when commanded to follow (moves 2 small steps, then stops, 2 small steps, stops...literally took cpl. minutes to move part way cross the screen)...lol, at this rate it will take a day or more to get back to town.

If I had a recall rune to recall from my location directly to town, would the Llama's Ghost recall with my Miner, or is that limited to live Pets?

Do our characters need to eat? After cooking ribs (for example), when I dbl-click them I get various messages such as "You feel much less hungry after eating..." or words to that effect. May not be remembering the exact phrase... If time goes by without eating will a character have any negative consequences from hunger? I know there are some items that can be cooked that provide buffs, etc. but I'm referring to regular things I carve off of corpses after killing a monster or animal (seem to get cuts of ribs 99% of the time).

If I place a vendor at my house, to sell items I craft, will those items show up in the 'Vendor Search' automatically, or is there anything else I need to do or a service I need to pay for to be included in the Vendor Search?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. yes the ghost will return when you log back in,
2.yes ghosts move painfully slowly.
3. If you recalled your pet's ghost will not recall with you, but refer to answer 1 - recall to town, log out. Log in to recover ghost in town
4. Characters do not actually need to eat, but eating does recover some stamina if you're playing a warrior character.
5. Yes items appear in vendor search unless you specifically opt out of search, there is no cost to being listed. Vendor Search – Ultima Online NPC’s – Player Owned – Ultima Online