• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some Stuff For Sale 2-13-18

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yo, i got some stuff for sale, however, some of the stuff I am putting in this thread I don't particularly want to sell, but I have gotten enough interest from people about them that I decided to post what I would be willing to let go for.

stuff for sale.png

1- Memory of Fallen Citizens of Napa - 15 plat (Not Negotiable) Unique 1/1. Since Clops and his collection got removed from the game this has been considered one of the cooler uniques left in game

2- The Waters of Lost Balema x17 - 13 plat for the lot of 17 (Not Negotiable) Cool as hell purple animated water from Great Lakes event. less than 30 believed to exist. In addition to the 17 I own I know where 6 others are. Last one I saw sell went for 800m off of an auction safe

3- Guardian Statue of the Forest - 175m

4- A Shield with the Royal Guard Crest - 125m

5- Order of the Serpent Shield - 175m

6- The Wave of the Nightmarish Dreams - 250m

7- Necronomicon Manuscript used by Maverick the Conjurer to Imprison Lost Souls - 75m

8- A Blood Soaked Codex Immortalized by the Horrid Murders of Bane: Ashemedai - 175m

9- Bloodstone Tainted Food Bin - 300m ---------------------------SOLD---------------------------

10- Amelia's Dreamshade Lamp (Fill with Dreamshade to Use) - 300m

11- Spectral Scythe - 300m

12- The Radiant Star: Forged from Myth, Hammered by Legends, and Quenched in Memory - 150m

13- Winter Silence - 300m Cool blessed ring, possibly from magic moments

14- Banner of the Kingdom of Pike - 250m --------------------------SOLD-----------------------

15- Treachery - 3 plat (Not Negotiable) Season 1 extremely hard to find awesome wep (this one is hit poison area if that is important to you)

16- Marzipan Piglet - 250m -----------SOLD------------

17- Scythe of the Horseman - 1.2plat Very old and rare Halloween Suit piece

18- Your Soul! - 300m

19- The Blazing and Glowing Net Used to Trap and Defeat the God of the Seas - 250m. ---------------SOLD-----------------

20- Mirror of Floating Darkness - 250m

21- Fenestram Illusio - 350m One of the harder to find event mirrors --------------------SOLD-------------------

22- Soothsayers Mirror - 300m

Hit me up if interested in anything

Last edited: