• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some stuff at Barter Town

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hear ye, hear ye!
A fantastic service is being brought back to you.

You know that horrible feeling you get when you suddenly realize you lost some valuable item? Well fear not!

Whether it be at the bank, in your house, down in a dungeon or even out in the wilderness there is an excellent chance someone found it. That someone is probably one of the most upstanding and respected citizens there is, namely Ladra!

And for a small (relative) fee that item can now safely be returned to you. All you have to do is travel to the Pawn Shop in Barter Town. I'll include a map for you geographically impaired ones...

To start off I'm looking for the owners of the following items. For your convenience the finders fee is also included.

120 Taming - 1m
115 Eval - 300k
115 Swords - 150k
115 Vet - 150k

SoA Tactics - 35k

Gravestone - 65k

Bow (Practice weapon) - 375k

Full set of Snow Piles - 375k

Burglar's Bandana - 75k

A bunch of different SoT - 10k per point

Rest assured that many more items will find it's way to Barter Town in the future.

Also, in preparation for the, probably countless, love letters and thank you notes you will have for me there is a mailbox on the front porch. ^^

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Barter town is Back!

That's great Ladra ... I'll be sure to keep my eye on your pawn shop - some of Siege's most valuable treasures found their way to Barter Town. Nice to see this truly historic area of Siege come back to life. Long Live Barter Town!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, so I see that some folks are checking in and some stuff are moving. Thanks for that!

Now I have a few things that I have no idea what they are worth (or even if they are anything more than trash.) So if you want anything of the following, let me know what you will pay and I'll put it up on the vendor.

Cloak of Silence
A Bow (Practice Weapon)
Cornucopia
Blackthorn's Throne Replica
Horse Shoes

A Bow of Exceptional Quality
Exceptional

Decorative Personal Bless Deed
Ozmosis
Big Red

And if you happen to see something on my vendor, that you want but feel is overpriced, let me know the actual value. I haven't played in a long time so prices are touch and go for me. But I like to have stuff up on my vendor.

Oh, and there is stuff added all the time without me posting here. So swing by sometimes.

Last edited: