• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some Stratics forums don't work with Tapatalk for iPhone.

EricVT

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, just bringing it up that some stratics forums don't seem to work with the Tapatalk application for iPhone. Specifically I noticed that the UO Rares Collector and UO Trade Forums don't work and just give errors when you try to access them.

UHall and a few others that I have checked seem to work and display perfectly, though.

Thanks

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hmm, that's odd. I have viewed the forums on an iPad without any issue, but I admittedly do not frequent UO Rares Collector or UO Trade Forums. I will try to research this issue.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Ok, I've made some modifications that should cause the "UO Classic" theme to be more accommodating to Tapatalk. Using the UO Classic theme, would you mind confirming if I have fixed the problem?

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Awesome! Glad we figured it out. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. :)

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
On Opera Mini 5, from the page :

UO Stratics Forums - Stratics Forums

When I click U.Hall I often get redirected to the Pirates forum (Caribbean or burning sea?). If I want to view U.Hall I click on the thread link beneath it then click U.Hall at the top.

Devices tried on :

Samsung Tocco Lite
Samsung Corby Pro
ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco)

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Have you tried using desktop view (as opposed to mobile view)?

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will try tonight, sorry for the gap between posts, this last post of mine took a few days to turn up for me so I sorta wandered off and didn't come back here :sad3: