• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Some strange items out of a 17 years old character

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody,

I need your expertise. These items I pulled out of a very old char´s backpack/bankbox.

My quesions: What are they worth? Vendor? Auction? Trash?

Thank you

No.1: Two potted plants. Cannot find any info on the internet.

No.2: I know many charge based items, but this one has more than only charges - even stats! (Note: "Segnung" is German and means "Bless")

No. 3: Same as No. 2 - but as jewelry...

No. 4: Exceptional Keyring, seems to be very old:

No. 5: Decorative Bless Deed. I know where they came from - worth anything?

No. 6: Full Picnic-Basket from 1999 (!)

No. 7: A bugged chest with a weight of 255 stones, cannot be put out of the back in which it is actually... Strange...

I am really curious about your replies :)

Have a good day!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No4 is just a double exceptionally tagged crafted item (they dont dbl tag now), should be worth 5000 clean up points. No1 is a recent item , I have a couple myself on Siege, I can't see No6 having any Win UO value , same for the decorative personal bless thingy, and the others I"m unsure of.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The two plants were an Easter gift a couple years ago. The Valentine's Basket was a Valentine's gift from a couple years ago. I think it says on the basket.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, 1999 is the basket from. Does it have any value for collectors? Or historical value?

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The bear mask and earrings are just old bless charge items, as it seems you suspected. Hence the +stats. If you equip them the bless will wear out relatively fast (too fast to be useful) and those visible stat bonuses will disappear from the item. Far less useful than tele or invis items; so really only worth whatever someone is willing to drop on a semi-rare curiosity item. I remember old stuck heavy containers, from way back when, but I honestly can't remember where they came from. Lol. Probably worthless unless a dev or GM can be convinced to pull it from the pack. If its like the old 255 stone statues and the container can be destroyed, it may become static where it drops. Which....would be interesting. But I don't see it happening.

I can't tell you what any of it's actually worth. I'm terrible with such things. With that said.... I'd be willing to buy #4, 5, and 6. Hehe. My old picnic basket is loooong gone

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hello everybody,

I need your expertise. These items I pulled out of a very old char´s backpack/bankbox.

My quesions: What are they worth? Vendor? Auction? Trash?

Thank you

No.1: Two potted plants. Cannot find any info on the internet.

No.2: I know many charge based items, but this one has more than only charges - even stats! (Note: "Segnung" is German and means "Bless")

No. 3: Same as No. 2 - but as jewelry...

No. 4: Exceptional Keyring, seems to be very old:

No. 5: Decorative Bless Deed. I know where they came from - worth anything?

No. 6: Full Picnic-Basket from 1999 (!)

No. 7: A bugged chest with a weight of 255 stones, cannot be put out of the back in which it is actually... Strange...

I am really curious about your replies :)

Have a good day!
Number 2 will eventually disappear if you wear it. My friend pulled up a very old character, gave me th e earrings (same exact ones as you), they were fine for one or two days, then next day I checked and they were regular earrings without any mods on them. I created a report and tried to contact UO about it, but they never responded. @Kyronix

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh, good to know. I dont care for Valentine´s crap, thats why I have no idea. Ok, another useless item. Boy... ;)

Thanks, Medea!