• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some resources

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will let this run until 8PM Central USA Time tonight since bidding started after 8pm last night.

7500 Frost Wood Boards

9000 Blood Wood Boards

3000 Yew Boards

11,000 barbed Leather

3500 horned leather

1475 Heart wood Boards

No idea what prices are now days so ........ Have to go get a minor surgery on a leg this afternoon and will be back home around 8pm Central USA time. Best reasonable offer then takes it all.

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well no one wants it........ into a box to be forgotten about it goes :)

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get in the discord and post it there in the Buying/Selling channel. Stuff usually sells pretty fast there

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get in the discord and post it there in the Buying/Selling channel. Stuff usually sells pretty fast there
Just can't bring myself to do the Discord thing :) Not to worry Vic will be organizing a house 5 years from now and say "Why did you have this stuff, inside of bag, in side of a crate, inside of a chest, inside of a bag ball, inside of a pouch inside of a box marked LRC ?????" and I will reply BECAUSE I AM the BEST AT HIDING MY STUFF FROM MYSELF!

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll buy it.

I've no idea what the boards are worth, nobody is ever selling or buying the rare color boards thru VS.

I mostly need/use the leather for filling BODs.

750K?

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess this is open again for bidding :) Not sure if the Person below is suffering from a Stratics ban or Just want to remain unknown. I will tell VIC who the bidder is so he can vouch for it being legit..... and well I know Victim has discretion in such matters.

Can’t post on your Stratics listing but I bid 1.25mil for resources

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just can't bring myself to do the Discord thing :) Not to worry Vic will be organizing a house 5 years from now and say "Why did you have this stuff, inside of bag, in side of a crate, inside of a chest, inside of a bag ball, inside of a pouch inside of a box marked LRC ?????" and I will reply BECAUSE I AM the BEST AT HIDING MY STUFF FROM MYSELF!
You forgot the “with a stack of 60k carrots “ or some other random vegetables

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
1.6 mil... the issue was I could pm but not post on this thread. Some threads are blocked by the IT department on this vessel. I should be back on land on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk