• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some rares

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello there,

I am selling the following items:

New:
-A heater shield by Celtic [exceptional] - 2m by Kralund
-Sandals (blessed) in black, red, silver, natural
-A Leather Cap sewn by Rehan
-A Leather Cap [Exceptional] - 2m by Kralund
-A Mask of Orcish Kin (blessed)

I know some of the history of these items and who owned them before me and have been in my collection for a while.
I am selling them because I am moving my museum to a new location, but alas they do not fit into my decoration there, hence the sale.

All items are on Europa, but I can throw in a transfer token for a fair price (and I can accept gold on Atlantic).

If you are interested please PM or ICQ (401878590) me. Thanks!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same question!!!... how much the wood curls..i'll offer a noobe start at 15m.

T

Teeshy

Could you post a picture of the wood curls, and thin hay please? Just cos I'm curious - hee hee. Just don't know what they are, and they seem to be worth a really lot!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
26m wood curls!!!!!!!!!!

and.. hey is this for real????
'A Bow Of Exorcism' - 22m
Poison Elemental Slayer
Demon Slayer
Physical damage 100%'

honestly??? 22m for a black dbl slayer bow????????????

P

PoCove

I thought it was a bit much as well ... But some are rare and others are more common ..

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
26m wood curls!!!!!!!!!!

and.. hey is this for real????
'A Bow Of Exorcism' - 22m
Poison Elemental Slayer
Demon Slayer
Physical damage 100%'

honestly??? 22m for a black dbl slayer bow????????????
Yes.

And thanks Starla!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Exorcism label I was under the impression it was rarer, and harder to get.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Worth a pretty penny because it is Demon/Elemental. Bows with demon/any elemental means it will do double damage to Dark Father. I risked mine and actually managed 10 SSI on it. *grins*

A

Azazel of LA

I will offer 16 mil on the Ghost Anchor (Im transfering to get it and thats what I can get it for elsewhere)

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've added some new items.

Also, I will be looking to sell the items that have bids on them, with the exception of the seahorse, within not too long, so if anyone else is interested, please bid now ;).

P

PoCove

I will go 12 mil 0n the hay

27 mil for the wood curls

17 mil for the anchor

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated!

I will post an ending date tomorrow, seeing as I'm have pretty bad computer issues today.

M

morgy the wise

Forgot

my icq is 13225774

again, 18 mills for ur seahorsey.

A

Azazel of LA

I transfered to Europa today and gave him 20 mil for the Ghost anchor so thats no longer available. TY Kaj and your Castle is awsome , I will have to come back and see it when your done with it.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay the bidding ends tomorrow (saturday) at 9PM UK summer time (GMT+1).

Also, there still is a ghost ship anchor available (I had 2 prior to this 'auction'). I do thank Azazel for the other deal! ;)

P

PoCove

Sorry Kaj .. I will have to drop my bids .. I have other pressing matters to attend to in R/L .. Thanks I hope to get back as soon as possable

F

feath

-Wood curls - 27m
-Thin Hay - 12m
-White Sea Horse - 21m

my bids.

i see pocove bidding 19m for horse - yet auction updated at 21m. not sure where this is coming from. i bid at the auction update price, in case of error, please tell me and i will adjust bid.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-Wood curls - 27m
-Thin Hay - 12m
-White Sea Horse - 21m

my bids.

i see pocove bidding 19m for horse - yet auction updated at 21m. not sure where this is coming from. i bid at the auction update price, in case of error, please tell me and i will adjust bid.
That is a private ICQ bid :)

The bids as they are listed now are accurate!

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-Seahorse 26m by Gandalf
-A Mask of Orcish Kin (blessed) 2.5m Gandalf

Via ICQ