• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some Random Items for Good Prices**Updated Prices***

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Just got a few things and want to sell them...I am willing to sell them for the low side of their value maybe even a little below what its worth.

Luck Mempo-38m
Armor of Fortune-8m****SOLD****
Ethey Cu Shide- 18m*****SOLD****
Black Thank You Napa Mesanna Rose-16m
Deed to a Guild Stone [Fix] - 16m
Glacial color Easter Potted Plant-10m
House Teleporter Set-15m*****SOLD*****
Metallic Dye Tub(5th yr reward)-14m
Gadgetry Table(8th yr reward)-44m
Lord Oaks Champ Spawn Skull-14m*****SOLD****

All items on ATL. Feel free to comment, PM or ICQ me(ICQ in Sig) Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Most of these items are on my vendors at my Trinny gate house. The House is just SE of the gate...it would be the closest house to the gate. If you stop by check out my first floor...I am creating a Fishing Scene with Rares, Event Items, Rubble and some other stuff. I am not quite done yet...but I think its coming along good. If you do go by please let me know what you think...Good Or Bad. Thanks