• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some questions that might not been even asked.

G

I have some several questions (Please do not lock this, beacuse I might have more questions)

1. When the Merge happens, I know that AV, BF etc. will be for-ever closed and re-opened as one big city called (unfortunately) Ea-land
I know that money are not going to be able to travel.
But, when this happens will the Top 100 List be merged too? I mean
If I have 2 sims in AV, BF, Let's say that JoeJoe had a property with 33.00 hours and had over 200 friends, he was both, 1st
But had a sim in AV, with Property with 33.05 and 1000 friends and been 1st aswell
Will my BF sim go in the list and go second?
I know probably YES.

P.S If Lee, Pari or other Developer is reading it, regarind the Far Far Lot test out, I hope they prices will be SUPER low so everybody can test it out. possibly the normal cost (3000) to I dunno more.

P

philw1

It is my understanding that the Top 100 lists will be eliminated when we merge