• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some Questions by a returning player

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I'm getting used to last patch and have some questions:

1- Necromancy and summon familiar DireWolf, we can tame bake kitsume right? i can bond? it can be trainable (new taming) for example, can i turn a bake to a 4 slot pet and use it with sumon familiar?

2- Necromancy Command Undead, we can control a skeletal, but i tried it in llshenar, and the skel don't follow me in the cave door, and since i can't gate inside a cave how proceed?

3- Slayers Books, does it get affected by the 200x300 rule (super = 200% single = 300%) ?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, we missed ya :)

1) With a dire wolf summoned you may 'control' a bake kitsume but you need the appropriate taming/lore to start the bonding process. I've yet to mess with the new taming stuff so dunno abt pet slots.

2) When you go to leave the caves, say "all stop" then "all follow me" right before you change levels or leave. The dragons will target & attack the spawn & often don't follow up levels or out the entrance without saying this. Also you can control 2 skeletal dragon. Once you leave Ilshenar(not the cave) another skeletal dragon will spawn. You can go back on foot, tell your first dragon "all stay" at a safe location not far from you then cast command on the wild dragon that spawned. I also recommend setting an "all stop" macro since 2 skeletal dragons tend to agro each other due to area spells (poison strike).

3) If I understand the question correctly, Yes. This works with spellbooks as well as weapons. Slayer specific always does more damage (with music instruments it makes discord stronger).

Again, glad ta see ya returning & have fun ! :thumbsup: