• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some questions after playing a bit of UO

Dexxah

Visitor
1. The Luck buff from the 10th Anniversary Sculpture does not show in the buff window. Is there a plan to fix this by Devs?

2. Guildstone. Anyone know the price for it on Europa? Have not seen any on the Vendor search. But I guess some one wants to sell for the right price.

3. How to tell what status a VvV city has? Cant see if the status is Virtue of Vice.

4. When is myUO going to work?
MyUO – Ultima Online

5. Does UOAM work on Windows 10 with UO CC? Because UOAM does not connect to UpdateServer.

6. Does UOC work on Windows 10 with UO CC? Because I can not see any maps. Only black.

Thanks

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
MYUO hasn't worked for at least 2 years now, at this point it's unlikely that it will ever be working again.

Dexxah

Visitor
Today I learned... UOAM wont work at all.
UOC works only with UOAssist (because the tracking function in UOA is used in UOC).
Had to pay $15 to activate UOA so I can use UOC.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
1. The Luck buff from the 10th Anniversary Sculpture does not show in the buff window. Is there a plan to fix this by Devs?
Erm, it is in your status bar? You can see your luck increase (and decrease after an hour). What do you need it in the buff bar for?

Dexxah

Visitor
Erm, it is in your status bar? You can see your luck increase (and decrease after an hour). What do you need it in the buff bar for?
I dont use the big Character Status-bar. I use the small version (HPS) and the Buff window.
All other buffs shows in the buff window, but not the 10year sculpture buff.
Maybe Im just anal or have a bit Aspbergers in me, I dont know...

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Well, we have to admit, we often miss ourselves getting hit because of using the big status bar, so that is a big drawback indeed. But we do need it to keep an eye on our characters weight, so we only sometimes use the small bar.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Today I learned... UOAM wont work at all.
UOC works only with UOAssist (because the tracking function in UOA is used in UOC).
Had to pay $15 to activate UOA so I can use UOC.
UOAM does work.
You did not need to activate UOA to use the tracking.