• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some Questions about War

• Thread starter Silverwing1000
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Silverwing1000

Hi I'm a formwe WoW player who has cancelled my subsricption but is fairly inter ested about playing War but there are some questions that I would like answering.

1. How much is the subsricption?

2. Do you have to grind inorder to get the most you can out of the MMORPG

3. Do you enjoy playing it?

those are all the questions I have for now

Thankyou and I may see you in WAR!

B

Beele

Hi I'm a formwe WoW player who has cancelled my subsricption but is fairly inter ested about playing War but there are some questions that I would like answering.

I think it is exactly the same as with WoW, with discounts for buying your time with a credit card by the quarter, 6 month, or year at a time.

If you didn't, it wouldn't be an MMORPG, it would be Unreal Tournament.

So far, yes. I never played WoW, but I was a big EQ2 player. Some of the things that turned me off to WoW are here in Warhammer, too, but the RvR aspect of Warhammer is what will probably keep me from going back to EQ2 (that, or the firing of one of the Devs and replacing him with someone who actually has a clue about the importance of managing class balance carefully). If getting ganked is something that bothers you a lot, though, I am not sure how long you will want to play Warhammer. Death in PvP/RvR is part of the game. I only played PvE when I was in EQ2 because I didn't like the way PvP was implemented as a person who primarily wanted to quest. WO so far seems to have done a very good job of balancing both aspects.

I much prefer the crafting in EQ2, but what exists here in Warhammer won't be its' downfall. I miss having player housing and shared banks (between toons on the same account, not just guild shares) but, without crafting classes to create furniture for housing, houses are really superfluous in WO at this time. Shared bank slots would still be a godsend to save a LOT of time moving large amounts of items between toons (which I do pretty constantly with crafting items)

YW, and come play on Sea of Claws... we need more vic... ummm... players :).

M

Mitzlplik_SP

1. $15,but like the above said discounts for quaterly or yearly and CC payments and stuff.
2.I guess one could call it grinding.I came from DAoC,THAT was a grind.Theres so many things that provide XP in WAR IMO it has taken alot of the grind out of it.Being able to effectively jump into RvR at anytime at any level is alot of fun.
3. I love it.I tried WoW and cancelled in the first week.WAR so far is everything I was hoping it would be.

Come have fun in a great game,I don`t think you`ll be disappointed! :D