• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Some questions about luck and LRC

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a couple of questions about luck and LRC pieces and also what can or can't be done with arties and reward items.

First : What would be the max Luck + LRC I could get on gloves and/or arms if resists and other mods are completely irrelevant ? And how should I go about crafting them ?

Second : Is it possible to add LRC to artifacts or museum/library rewards , like say if I wanted to add LRC to stormgrip (imbuing intensity 385 and 3 MODS) and/or to the Jester hat of chuckles - Museum Of Vesper Replica ( 1 MOD and 245 imbuing intensity)
And if it is how should I go about it and what is the best LRC I could hope to add ?

Thanks for any advice you can provide :D

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The max luck you can craft on an item is 150. You can then enhance these parts up to 190. To get the 150 base parts you would need to reforge them.

You cannot imbue artifacts sadly so you are stuck with the mods they have already. You might find some pre-patch imbued items floating about though.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And, don't forget the caveat on the "enhancing to 190" bit, in that even with a +60 ASH equipped, the failure chance to enhance hits 100% for items in the 130s range of existing luck, and you have to buy a Forged Metal Tool (real money from EA/Broadsword) to attempt to enhance (there have been results in failures/loss even when the Forged Metal is supposed to have 100% success).

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you guys for the answers, 150 luck is ok, I can live with it, I have nice pieces like luck mempo and such so 40 luck more or less are not a huge deal.
Only problem I have is to cram 60 LRC in 2 pieces only, arms and hands :(

Well Except if I can add LRC to the jester hat of chuckles ? It's a replica not an artifact or does it work the same ? Or I can just craft a 150 Luck 20 LRC hat myslef maybe ?
If I have hands, arms and hat 20 LRC I'm golden :D

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget the new minax sandals. They have 10 LRC, 5 LMC and 150 luck.

I normally use the mempo of fortune then craft all the other parts with 150 luck by reforging, imbue the other mods (LRC, LMC etc.) then enhance them all after so each part is 190 luck.

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I also have the armor of fortune and the conjurer's grab so that helps :D

Didn't know about the sandals thank you ! I have the soles of providence atm, will see how to get the other ones they're So much better.

About the 150 luck, how do you do that exactly ? back after 4 years and I forgot that part :p