• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some Questions about Eodon

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all, I just have some questions about the new expansion and no one seems to be able to answer them. First of all, what do you have to do for the new quest with Hawkwind? All it says is to prove yourself and slay your foe? Also, Does anyone know where the new tameables spawn? I ran around Eodon for a while but I couldn't find the tigers or the dragon turtles.

Thanks!

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dragon turtle hatchling isn't really a tameable, you have to get the egg as a drop from the champ spawn...

And for the Hawkwind quest after you accept it it should tell you which champ you have to kill.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all, I just have some questions about the new expansion and no one seems to be able to answer them. First of all, what do you have to do for the new quest with Hawkwind? All it says is to prove yourself and slay your foe? Also, Does anyone know where the new tameables spawn? I ran around Eodon for a while but I couldn't find the tigers or the dragon turtles.

Thanks!
At the gate follow the west leading road south, in the area below the large temply building is where the tigers spawn.

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
For the Hawkwind quest, click yourself to pull up your personal menu and then select 'view quest'. This will tell you what you need to kill. I apologize but I'm at work and can't remember if it's a right or left click to pull up the menu.